Finding FCC Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

epower

I am trying to pick up frequencies for the Chatham Green Coop in zipcode 10038 New York, NY. I tried looking up the frequencies in the FCC Database but I did not get any results. I know that the security guards and the maintenance people all carry two way radios.

Would anyone know what the frequencies are, or where I can find them.

I just got my Uniden Bearcat BC95XLT last September. I enjoy listening to all sorts of radio traffic. I am not sure whether or not I want to go for a license though.

Thank you for any assistance.

epower

Thank you Phreakin318 for the reply. I finally found the frequency under expired licenses. I did not realize that I could turn different search options on an off and the top of the page.

Phreakin318

Thank you Phreakin318 for the reply. I finally found the frequency under expired licenses. I did not realize that I could turn different search options on an off and the top of the page.

yeah glad i could help, i am new here as well but i noticed the on/off options and tabs pretty fast i found alot of frequencies under there that wasnt on the main part that are pretty active although there liscense were expired they obvesly still use some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.