Fire EOC response

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX5JCH

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
At least your guys know what 2 tone encoding is. Out west they just tone out, and your suppost to recognise your 'tone' and respond. It's a real problem as several towns have adopted the same tones.

Jim

P

PolarBear25

Beginning to wonder if he knows what 10-22 is. Much less if cats are dispatching for MWC.

10-22 Disregard/Cancel

10-23 Patient refusal

Of, course I do have to ask if you know what medic-15 to Choctaw fire means?

car2back

Here's a new picture for your avatar :lol:

parkingarmchairwf3.jpg
He's more than that; he's pretending to be a firefighter/cop on Officer.com! :evil:

polarbear25 said:
Yep, Midwest City EMS, Choctaw's night rescue LOL.
Chad, if you had EVER worked in ANY Emergency Service, you'd know better than to talk $#!* about people in this job. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but the unwritten rule is that we do our best, and let it go at that. Sometimes bureaucracy gets in the way, you'd also know that. Quit blaming the guys act Choctaw FD- they didn't light this woman on fire, and did their best. I will once again suggest you quit pretending like you know anything about being a firefighter/EMT/police officer and do actually get some training before you open your mouth again about how we do our jobs in the real world.

Last edited:
P

PolarBear25

Get a clue

He's more than that; he's pretending to be a firefighter/cop on Officer.com! :evil:

Chad, if you had EVER worked in ANY Emergency Service, you'd know better than to talk $#!* about people in this job. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but the unwritten rule is that we do our best, and let it go at that. Sometimes bureaucracy gets in the way, you'd also know that. Quit blaming the guys act Choctaw FD- they didn't light this woman on fire, and did their best. I will once again suggest you quit pretending like you know anything about being a firefighter/EMT/police officer and do actually get some training before you open your mouth again about how we do our jobs in the real world.

I have no accounts on Officer.com nor would I what too. And Dr. Phil It's not Chad it's C.W. OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3deXkApzh0

I guess you think Bush planned 9/11, or M.J. and O.J. where framed

I don't think I'd be advertising having checked a 10-43 for non-official purposes... but that's just me. What do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.