Firmware update for 1821

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7SAC

I have a IC-F1821 that is not showing the MDC functions in the V2.2 programming software. I believe the radio has the 2.1 Firmware in it. Does anyone know if the 1 piece of Firmware Update Software works with this entire series of radios just like the programming software does?

radionerd13669

Useless Contributor
I cant figure out why you are not seeing the mdc 1200.If you would can send me a copy of your codeplug/saved programming file I can take a look and see what is going on.

What version of the software are u using now?How old is the radio?

N7SAC

I cant figure out why you are not seeing the mdc 1200.If you would can send me a copy of your codeplug/saved programming file I can take a look and see what is going on.

What version of the software are u using now?How old is the radio?

Alright, I got a dealer to bring my radio from 2.1 to 2.6. I am now showing the MDC stuff and it is functioning fine. Before when I would download the info from the radio it said BIIS Capable MDC Not Capable. Now they are opposite with BIIS showing not capable. Thanks for everyones help.

What is the latest version of the programming software?

--Scott

sar_deputy

Firmware

How can I get a current copy of the current Firmware??? We Have 2.2 and 2.3. We have issues with MDC on V2.2. Icom wants us to send radios in. Can't afford to take radios out of service.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.