FleetConnect (158)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarus1963

Premium Subscriber
The Brantford site seems to have fallen silent. Is there anyone near the area that can confirm.
The only user on the Brantford site is now coming up on the Hamilton or Waterloo towers.

Thanks
Andy

gary123

is it down because its sick? Over the holidays sometimes service techs are partying too.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Likely Spectrum out of Kitchener. The London site has very little traffic too... everyony is on OnQue it seems.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Could be. I had the wrong system in mind earlier, Spectrum is involved with GoTRBO not FleetConnect.

gary123

MRC would fit.

I checked the site while I was in the area friday. all dead no carriers or signals on any of the freq. It could still be a site issue next week will probably tell all.

icarus1963

Premium Subscriber
MRC would fit.

I checked the site while I was in the area friday. all dead no carriers or signals on any of the freq. It could still be a site issue next week will probably tell all.

Thanks. I was hoping someone would be in the area to confirm. I dont expect we will hear anything too soon. lack of customers has made this site redundant.

Andy

Aurora

Toronto Tower

Anyone able to monitor the Toronto Tower for frequency changes? Some of them are active but it seems some are not, including 454.1625 which is listed as the primary control channel.

mciupa

Database Admin
Anyone able to monitor the Toronto Tower for frequency changes? Some of them are active but it seems some are not, including 454.1625 which is listed as the primary control channel.

I'm getting 462.7375 as a control channel now. Just had activity on 411.5875 and 413.6125 so far since reading your post. Will keep watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.