Fleetnet freqs. needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc1990

I need the tow truck and Air ambulance codes for Bell fleetnet, Can anyone help?

thanks!

Do a search in the Ontario section of this formu. Ontario EMS code were posted many times. Also, if you go to the Cochrane Wiki page, the Ambulance codes that are used across the province are there (I'm the one who posted them).

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I need the tow truck and Air ambulance codes for Bell fleetnet, Can anyone help?

thanks!

What exactly are tow truck codes?

Any information on this would be helpful, if you coould elaborate perhaps when these codes are omitted I could safely get out of the way when a tow truck driver races dangerously to the scene, scavenging oops I mean offering his assistence to the greater good while the hundreds of thousands of us race in the rat race, clearing the road and keeping us moving.

10-51 is the OPP call for tow trucks and as RC pointed out, this site isnt only for chat and for Iphone audio, it has a database for everything you need.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
There are no tow trucks or air ambulance on Fleetnet. Tow's often listen in to OPP to try and get the jump on each other, and there are conventional media channels which the Comm Centre will use to request tows, but they are not on Fleetnet. If you look in the database for conventional Ministry of Health frequencies you will find air ambulance.

DaveH

really??? i mainly hear them on the pcom channel
how often do they transmit on the other freqs?

Forts is quite correct. Here in Eastern Ontario, being near a MEDCOM UHF ground station,
I hear them on all these channels, whenever they are active. Even if you're not near
a ground station, you might hear them on the 418.6875 downlink, given their height.

Dave

NB technically this would be an "uplink" into a repeater, "down" being the direction of
communication air-ground (up is down :) )

Last edited:

ocscan

Premium Subscriber
Not to cloud the issue but, i have been hearing the helicopters on medcomm recently patch to hospitals in Ottawa. Unitrunker and Trunk88, show this taking place on the TAC channels of fleetnet.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

ocscan said:
Not to cloud the issue but, i have been hearing the helicopters on medcomm recently patch to hospitals in Ottawa. Unitrunker and Trunk88, show this taking place on the TAC channels of fleetnet.

Hmm. That is interesting. I remember back in the 90's I'd hear them patching to Sunnybrook and St. Mikes but then they switched to Sat phones as I was told here or on Scanont. I live right on the approach of Air Ornge's activities, they fly all the time over to Mac or Ham General but I haven't heard or seen a patch (I haven't used T88 recently) nor do I ever hear of patches. Usually the helis speak to whatever Cacc they are going to and any medical info is sent another way.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I hear them patch to the trauma centre at Vic in London all the time. Usually the UHF frequency that I posted above is patch onto a Tac talkgroup, or the hospitals talkgroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.