Flooding in Lincolnton lots of radio traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

CATAWBA911

It seems that there is alot of flooding in Lincolnton. Emergency Management, Lincolnton Fire Department, Boger City Fire, East Lincoln Rescue, East Lincoln Fire, & Denver Fire is all out helping with the evacuation of low areas of Lincolnton. County Fire Dispatch will run your battery dead with all the radio chit chat. Primary Dispatch channel is 159.165 / 218.1. It seems that no one is willing to go to a non repeated tac channel to handle on scene communications.

Neo62381

Premium Subscriber
Ive been up most of the night monitoring caldwell countys traffic as far as flooding, not much here,....ima tune in....does anyone have any good emergency management freq. i can listen to?

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
That's the problem with Lincoln County, just makes me shake my head. They have 154.265 and 154.205 for a reason, they just don't use them that often. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

P.S. Thanks for the heads up, I'm at work, so I better call my mother to make sure she's OK.

Neo62381

Premium Subscriber
ive been listening tothe flooding in the wilsons creek area of caldwell....there having to set up shelters for evacation. multiple communicattion with red cross, EOC, rescue........cald fire is just unreal right now

Status
Not open for further replies.