FMP Call Hold / Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATCTech

When I release a HOLD on any particular call in FMP24 the T/G reverts to HIGH rather than to the numeric value I had it set for in the GROUPS file.

If I right click on the T/G when it's active as HIGH, it steps back to the value I had set. Should I exit the program without manually 'right clicking' it back to it's set value first it will save as HIGH in error. Basically it seems that releasing a HOLD per the FMP instructions merely steps the talk group back one level, not to it's saved numeric value.

Just to be clear, all the radios in every system I have saved are set to NORMAL and 50, so this behavior isn't specifically related to any radio, talk group or system in particular.

Is this just me missing something in the configuration or a known behavior in FMP in these early stages? Otherwise I'm amazed at the performance of DSD+/FMP (2.39) on P25, DMR & NXDN systems.

Cheers!

Bob

D

DaveNF2G

First, you're not manipulating the TG priority in FMP but in DSD+

Second, DSD+ cycles through the various priorities, so to get from HOLD to your programmed priority, you have to go back enough steps to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.