Fort Lee NJ New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiomanNJ1

Today the Fort Lee P25 system shows a control channel of 476.1000. That does not show in the database as a control or alternate.

It was originally supposed to be an open scam system. Apparently it is a true P-25 system.

The system id shows as 04E.

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
Yes it is true APCO-25 trunked. There are 3 active talkgroups being used at the moment, all using voice comms in APCO 25.

SCPD

QRT
Ft Lee Public Safety

This system has been updated in the data base.
However, after checking previous and new submissions as well as this thread, this system shows three control frequencies, 2 primary and 1 alternate. Primary470.05000c 470.18750a 470.27500 476.05000 476.10000c 476.26250
Unfortunately, I am in a bad spot to receive this system from my home.
Therefore, I Just need some listeners closer to this system to verify this info and let me know here or via information sent a submission.

Thanks in advance:wink:

mrkelso

I have been listening to Fort Lee posted Freq's all day and haven't heard anything on the new system. I hear the old stuff perfectly.

Alarmguy

Premium Subscriber
They don't talk much on the system, just sporadic comms here and there. Best time to listen is during a snow storm. I started hearing comms on the DPW stuff during leaf removal back in October. Just last week during the snows there was some comms. It seems as though the DPW and Parking Authority are beta testers for the system. I've yet to hear any Police or Fire traffic.

Alarmguy

Premium Subscriber
It was supposed to be up and running in Summer of 2008. We all know how great Ma/Comm/Harris whoever they call themselves today are with deadlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.