Free Scan Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

lrweb

Premium Subscriber
I've been using freescan to program my 996xt. Usually if I make a change I will upload the change and the scanner starts scanning again. The last few times after I upload to the scanner it displays "nothing to scan". I then have to push the quick keys to start scanning again. Anyone know why? I don't believe I changed any options in the program.

kma371

QRT
I've been using freescan to program my 996xt. Usually if I make a change I will upload the change and the scanner starts scanning again. The last few times after I upload to the scanner it displays "nothing to scan". I then have to push the quick keys to start scanning again. Anyone know why? I don't believe I changed any options in the program.

Somewhere in the programming, you turned all the quick keys off. So when it restarts it doesn't scan because nothing is enabled. Check that.

lrweb

Premium Subscriber
You are correct, I have no idea how I turned them off, but they are on now.

Enable Quick Key

Enable the "Quick Keys" you want to hear.

Attachments

• QK.jpg
    QK.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.