15648.70kHz usb @ 1242UTC Spanish comms-one guy does a bunch of whistling into mic.
ridgescan Member Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 4,778 Reaction score 276 Location San Francisco, Ca. Sep 7, 2014 #1 15648.70kHz usb @ 1242UTC Spanish comms-one guy does a bunch of whistling into mic.
jdobbs2001 Member Joined Apr 20, 2005 Messages 221 Reaction score 0 Sep 7, 2014 #2 I am hearing this type of stuff now on 6900Khz and 6920khz LSB I never heard this before, its spanish. Is this the famous Echo Charlie freeband stuff?
I am hearing this type of stuff now on 6900Khz and 6920khz LSB I never heard this before, its spanish. Is this the famous Echo Charlie freeband stuff?
ridgescan Member Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 4,778 Reaction score 276 Location San Francisco, Ca. Sep 8, 2014 #3 jdobbs2001 said: I am hearing this type of stuff now on 6900Khz and 6920khz LSB I never heard this before, its spanish. Is this the famous Echo Charlie freeband stuff? Click to expand... Yeah I think yours are just that..but at least yours are in the utility band where mine was in a broadcast band.
jdobbs2001 said: I am hearing this type of stuff now on 6900Khz and 6920khz LSB I never heard this before, its spanish. Is this the famous Echo Charlie freeband stuff? Click to expand... Yeah I think yours are just that..but at least yours are in the utility band where mine was in a broadcast band.