Fremont PD Live Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

mibzzer15

Just curious here as I may be setting up a Fremont PD stream, who would be interested in one?

And when I say I *may* be setting one up, I 95% likely will be setting one up. So I am curious if there is any interest in a Fremont PD stream.

Oakland_Tower

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't use it unless I was out of town and wanted to listen in on the computer, however I know several people who have I-phones and no scanner who would be interested in listening in. I would recommend just having it sit on Channel A as B can get tied up with DDL and Reg checks. Good luck!

lowpasskid

Just curious here as I may be setting up a Fremont PD stream, who would be interested in one?

And when I say I *may* be setting one up, I 95% likely will be setting one up. So I am curious if there is any interest in a Fremont PD stream.
i would like it! born and raised in that town, now my daughter lives there. go there once a week to visit,
nice to listen in. many scanner stories from when i lived there...

mibzzer15

@oakland_tower I do agree with you as putting it on only A channel, but I know that also things happen on B channel (sometimes major things) that are not just CDL and Reg checks. As I wont have direct access to the scanner all the time, I will probably be leaving it on A and B.

I wish I would be able to control it over the internet so I would be able to switch it from A to B at times, but as it will be a Pro-433 scanner, it can't be computer controlled at all (according to RR wiki).

@lowpasskid I should be getting it setup at my friends house this Thursday, so keep a lookout for it soon!

mibzzer15

Should have the feed up somewhere after the 19th. Plans to get together with my buddy that will be hosting the radio fell through last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.