Frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

milton6994

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I recently purchased a GRE PSR 500. Near my work there is a big highway construction project underway. I have been trying to monitor their communications, but except for an occasional hit on GMRS/MURS I haven't found anything solid.

I have run several searches in the FCC database and searched the RadioReference database for the company names, but no hits.

The names are: Hassell Construction, Williams Brothers Construction, and Lone Star Roads.

Any ideas?
 

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
2,021
Reaction score
220
They could be renting a channel from a radio shop as well.

I agree with this reply. Many local communication dealers offer rentals or rent air waves from them. Some construction companies use Nextel/Sprint two way phones and Motorola line of radios.
 

traffic27fl

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2002
Messages
63
Reaction score
2
Location
Manchester Center
WQPP421 Active IG 4378857 WILLIAMS BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION HOUSTON TX 77006 07/12/2012 07/12/2022
WPPA897 Active IG 8073934 WILLIAMS BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION CO., INC. HOUSTON TX 772666428 09/18/2004 09/29/2014
WPXA800 Active IG 8073934 Williams Brothers Construction Co., Inc. Houston TX 77266 02/24/2003 02/24/2013
WRH235 Active GJ 8073934 Williams Brothers Construction Co., Inc. Houston TX 772666427 12/02/2011 01/31/2022
WPYI668

Still nothing for Hassell or Lone Star
 

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
8,108
Reaction score
200
Location
Grove City, OH (A Bearcat not a Buckeye)
I recently purchased a GRE PSR 500. Near my work there is a big highway construction project underway. I have been trying to monitor their communications, but except for an occasional hit on GMRS/MURS I haven't found anything solid.

I have run several searches in the FCC database and searched the RadioReference database for the company names, but no hits.

The names are: Hassell Construction, Williams Brothers Construction, and Lone Star Roads.

Any ideas?

Williams Brothers Construction

451.5250

462.1750

464.5000

464.5500
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top