Yaesu: FT5DR programming software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firekite

Ohh...yes please and make the head remote.
My wallet is already crying out in delicious agony. And with a mic connection on that remote head, so the body can be out of the way? That would be perfect. It’s always nice to have the option to mount the head to the body, but allowing the head to be separated (even with an optional kit) with the mic jack would cause an immediate credit card charge.

Last edited:

vagrant

ker-muhj-uhn
Premium Subscriber
Agreed, especially if the mic connects to the head, plus I want GPS. Actually, the features the 705 has with a 7100 body would be ideal. It would be perfect if it had a tuner built-in and three antenna ports HF/VHF/UHF. Fuuuuuddgee...what would be perfect is being able to use the 705 with an optional body that would offer 100W and a tuner. For me that would be perfection based on my usage.

Still, if Yaesu can give us a 991Ax with GPS, remote head with full Wires-X and other features of the FTM-300DR I would be pleased with that instead. <secret>I would purchase both</secret>
My wallet is already crying out in delicious agony. And with a mic connection on that remote head, so the body can be out of the way? That would be perfect. It’s always nice to have the option to mount the head to the body, but allowing the head to be separated (even with an optional kit) with the mic jack would cause an immediate credit card charge.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Let's steer this thread back to FT-5 programming software.

Status
Not open for further replies.