If I hold on a P25 trunked TG and listen, the audio comes out later than when I monitor the same TG on DSD+. What would cause about a 1-2 second delay in the audio coming through? Is there a setting?
No, has to be done for every knob position individually.Also, is there an easy way to turn off voice buffering for every zone/knob position all in one shot without having to go in and out of each one?




Yep, it's a massive pain when you are trying to update talkgroup information. I haven't found a way around that yet. There is probably a way to manually edit the saved profile on disk without using PPS, but I haven't had the time to investigate what format it is in.Actually, I think there's another problem. When you import from the .csv, you have to decide whether or not to delete the old data:
View attachment 166737
If you do check the box, then your zones get an error and you'll have to go and re-add your TGs to your Talk Group List in every knob position:
View attachment 166738
If you don't check the box, the import just adds all the TG data to the end of the TGID List in tab E2 and you get everything duplicated. I had 684 TGs, now I have 1,368:
View attachment 166739
Using multi-select to delete the old ones:
View attachment 166742
Results in the same knob position errors.![]()
See my videos here on our local P25 System. With Voice Buffering on or off still missing the first word or so at times. It's seems to do a little better with Voice Buffering OFF.Any update to this cause I have a similar problem on my pager as well. I miss about 1 word from the beginning of the transmission. Voice buffering is on and I just bought the pager recently so everything is updated firmware/software wise.