Garland County/Hot Springs

ad5kl

Good catch! On the AWIN system, TGID 32251 is for the AWIN Radio Technicians. They also use 32269 & 32275. They'll probably assign Hot Springs TG's based on AWIN framework, even though the HS Simulcast won't officially be part of AWIN at the start. That would make a for a quick integration with no TG conflicts into AWIN when they decide to do it.

ad5kl

You're off to a great start. Pass on all info you can find on the system. I've passed along a few bits of control channel data but that was only with the Advanced View option in the SDS100. I don't have any specific software & yours will definitely be helpful. I think we're off to a good start. We'll definitely need any active talkgroups once they start using voice comms on the new HS Simulcast. I have all the AWIN tg's setup in HS Simulcast Quick Key to see which of those light up soon.

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
No you heard that on the shared single stand alone site that is using some of the HS simulcast freqs. The actual simulcast will not be online until they find that 3rd site and then online it. The site your hearing IS an AWIN site, that is sharing one of the Hot Springs sites and freqs as was in the MOU between Garland County, City of Hot Springs, and AWIN.

milf

Careful, I CAN hear you!
Database Admin
Not that I am aware of. Last I got was nearing finalized location for 3rd repeater.