georgia state patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz098

Premium Subscriber
Hello this is the sec time im taken my pro 106 out of the house im going from Duluth to Dothan al this weekend and I would like to know is gsp all trunking down 85 to Columbus or are they still using the old freq thanks for your everyone's time and help

jeff

Stavro35

I wish I could help you .But I don't live down there any more .I thought you should get a reply, I see you're getting a lot of views on this thread without an answer.

N8IAA

Hello this is the sec time im taken my pro 106 out of the house im going from Duluth to Dothan al this weekend and I would like to know is gsp all trunking down 85 to Columbus or are they still using the old freq thanks for your everyone's time and help

jeff

Look in the RR database under GA Public Safety. It will show you the different frequencies being used, including the new P-25, for the different districts in GA. The trunk systems used are in the Metro ATL and in SE GA.
Don't know of any in the SW area. They are using a mix of analog and digital around the state. In my area, and up to NC, they are still analog.
Load what frequencies you need for your trip and report back what you hear:)
Larry

jazz098

Premium Subscriber
thanks for your help i will check into i will let everyone know how that p 106 is when i get back

kg4ojj

Premium Subscriber
As of a week ago, GSP in southern Georgia remains on analog.

This includes Valdosta, Albeenny (Albany), Americus, Cordele, and Tifton posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.