Granby, CT PD/FD Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

860Scanning

Just purchased my first scanner and I am quite new to this. I have programmed some local frequencies including Granby, CT. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find Granby's 10-codes. If anyone has the codes for the Granby Police or Fire I would appreciate it. Thanks!

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Welcome!

Just purchased my first scanner and I am quite new to this. I have programmed some local frequencies including Granby, CT. I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find Granby's 10-codes. If anyone has the codes for the Granby Police or Fire I would appreciate it. Thanks!

By the way, welcome to RadioReference! Take the time to explore all the useful information on this site and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Manny

scanningisfun

PM me with where you are in Granby. I can help you out.

Jacob

scanner404

Feed Provider
Welcome neighbor! E-mail me (scanner404@yahoo.com) if you have any further questions about Granby's local freq's or still need those 10-codes. -404

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.