Gratiot County MEPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsalogar

Mepss

do any of you know the code for Gratiot County MEPS??
thanks so much
Pam

155.86500 is the frequency. It does not go through a repeater so you may only hear Gratiot Central's side of the conversation unless the unit is close to you.

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
The Michigan Emergency Public Safety System (MEPSS), operates in simplex mode on 155.865 MHz. This is a statewide mutual aid/coordination frequency, used by all public safety first responders across the state. I believe that this is F-4 is most radios in Gratiot County. However, that may have changed that since they purchased new high-capacity two-way mobile and portable radios a few years ago.

73s

Ron

Last edited:

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
IMO due to so very little use anymore of it anywhere at least out here, I doubt they have what you call codes or ctcss or dpl tines due to being statewide use.

gsalogar

Actually the call tone is CTCSS 123 I believe. I have not programmed the call tone since other departments may have a different tone and I just have MEPSS in my statewide list. Gratiot uses MEPSS on a not quite daily basis. It is used as a semi-private channel because I think they think a lot of people do not monitor it.

Status
Not open for further replies.