great in car HT mounting option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mparker

Wirelessly posted (Tmobile G1: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Picked this up on ebay for under $5, it works great!

TueJan05091514AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

TueJan05091527AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

hill

Premium Subscriber
Scott,

The mount cost $5 on ebay, not the VX-7. You need to read all before you post on this Forum.

Larry

N0IU

Dear Larry,

I incorporated the little green smiley face emoticon in my post so that people would (hopefully) see that my post was an attempt, feeble as it might be, at something called humor. You should give it a try sometimes!

Yours truly,

nosliwmj

I was thinking about getting a holder like that for my scanner in my work truck. I wanted one that suctions to the window, but figured the arm wouldn't hold the weight especially when bouncing around all day.

BTW, I spy a boost guage on the steering column... I'm a car guy myself... I'm guessing you drive a VW it kinda looks like.

N8IAA

Can I presume that the beltclip button is not attached to the radio? Or, is there a slot on the holder to accommodate the button?
Larry

D

DaveNF2G

Probably the same place as the OP. It was an eBay purchase.

mparker

Can I presume that the beltclip button is not attached to the radio? Or, is there a slot on the holder to accommodate the button?
Larry

your correct, the belt clip nub/button is NOT on the radio. actually i didnt receive one. :(

Probably the same place as the OP. It was an eBay purchase.

bingo, it was $1.75 plus $6.50 for shipping. THE SELLERS ID IS CAR-PLUS, here is a link to his ebay store, eBay Store - Car-plus Car Electronics: Spy Hidden Camera, 7 more, Blackberry .

It came in a manila envelope with the mount, vent clip, and also windshield suction arm. it took a few weeks to get here, maybe 3-4, but it was post marked from japan. i am 100% happy with it. the only negative i have found so far is with the radio in it and clipped on the vent it is pretty heavy and it swivels the vent downward, for now i just clip it on the bottom most vent louver, but i might try to attach a small piece of 1/2 foam to the bottom back to support it against the dash. (hope that makes sense.)

::UPDATE::
ive found that when using the radio in the house i keep it in the mount, and it makes a PERFECT desk stand too.

SunJan10082007AmericaNew_York2010.jpg
SunJan10081901AmericaNew_York2010.jpg

D

DaveNF2G

How do you detach the mount from the vent louvres without breaking the little plastic grippers?

Status
Not open for further replies.