HAARP to shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
Reynolds Aluminum foil would fight the shutdown. If they shut down HAARP, the market would fall out of the tin foil hat industry and millions would lose their jobs. It would be an economic disaster. Plainly it's cheaper to keep it running (or at least make the lizard people think it is….)
No need for them to fight. Since when did facts get in the way of anything in the last few years? The geniuses that perpetuate this stuff will keep talking about it long after it, and I (hopefully), are gone. :(

k7ng

Electronics professional
Premium Subscriber
Reynolds Aluminum foil would fight the shutdown. If they shut down HAARP, the market would fall out of the tin foil hat industry and millions would lose their jobs. It would be an economic disaster. Plainly it's cheaper to keep it running (or at least make the lizard people think it is….)
So many people don't realize how vulnerable they are if they remove their foil hats to go to bed or to take a shower... And a cost savings: If you never remove your foil mind-control shield, you won't have to fabricate nearly as many over the years!

bharvey2

I wonder if these means that all of those single socks that got lost in the laundry over the years will now show up.

On an unrelated note, that antenna arrays makes me tingly all over, but in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.