ARC536: Have a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I download the free trail a few days ago and I know you can't edit profile or custom search. I read the card from scanner to the arc536 basic and I edit some files to make threshold mode & level since you are able to chose more from it than sentinel. Now when I write back to scanner it turns on every quick keys. Is there a way to deselect what I don't want to scan even some sites I don't turn on either.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
In the upload window double click the line of the file(s) you are uploading. Then you can enable/disable quickkeys.

Gommert
Butel Software

Before I write to scanner and I double click the line and the quick keys came up and I only see 1 is checked. When I upload it to scanner and still opens everything up. Do I hit the update button or send selected to scanner?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I got the quick keys to work. I'm having a problem when update it enables all departments and sites. How do I disable Depts & Sites I don't want active?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
A-Z or Z-A

I wonder if I'm missing something. I'm currently on v2 b14 I am looking to put alpha tags in order like a-z or z-a or unit id in order a-z do I click on something to do that? Thanks.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Or Sentinel will sort your uid's

I've been using Sentinel since day one. It's simple to use. I had too much trouble with DMR Conv. aduio I did some tests on Threshold(s) Use Manual and 2. Sentinel you can't go below 5. Also I like you can add the Nac for the P25 system in the Arc software.

Last edited:

AK4FD

Catawba County, NC — FF/EMT, COML, AUXC, Skywarn
Premium Subscriber
Arc-536 pro

I actually have a question too, since this thread is about questions... On the ARC-536 PRO software, I am just curious about 1 thing... When you are looking/adding a Trunking System, in my example a P25 system, under the General screen there is a thing that says ID: (Optional) and the numbers 7118 are for this system. Can you tell me what ID means on that page? It's not the System ID because that System ID is 1FC and it's not the Decimal conversion of 1FC cuz that is something else... Thanks! I have enclosed a picture attachment circled to show what I am asking about.

••David

Attachments

• ARC-536.jpg
    ARC-536.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.