heap error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I loaded some files to the radio and now gives a error message Heap error 21381f :213f have no idea what that means? I can not upload or download from the radio or push manual or pause gives or push 1-0 on the keypad still gives that error above. Is there a way to get rid of it I feel like I do not want to lose my files on the radio.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I try upload to scanner with one uhf file with TG and says cannot detect scanner new error states Heap full
0714b : 80 is there away to fix this. thought of redo the software. I do not have the manual I do the have cd though.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I went to scanner default all buttons work now I hit 0 while turn on radio than hit 1 and enter went from there I still have all the files I have

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I did a test and works fine now thinking of backing up one vfolder and redo the whole radio case that error comes back.

DonS

The problem is caused by having a TGRP object that points to an "invalid" TSYS object. As soon as you re-load a VS-Folder or a PC file that has such a TGRP, the problem will occur again.

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
Don, any chance at having some kind of check added that would warn the user before saving or uploading to prevent this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.