helocopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

landonjensen

I live in Arcadia CA, and about a half hour ago, a magenta helocopter with a gold stripe flew across my house, and then would go way far north, then come back, then north, for about 25 minutes. Anyone know what / who this could be?

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Probably fire related, if you get the N-number you can look it up for sure.

landonjensen

it is too high to get the N number of the tail. could it be taking pictures for google earth or msn live? Its still ove my house as we speak. ive called the local pds of the areas it could be in, and they have all said that non of thier helo's are up.

eyes00only

It's a Robinson made helo. Heck, in Calif. it could be used for hundreds of things, ie, sight seeing, movie making, real estate, etc.........................

Jerry

radio10-8

Landon, the helicopter is using a radio to talk to someone. Pull out your scanner and start listening to ATC for your area. Also listen to air-to-air

mkewman

google earth and other GIS imaging do not use helocoptors, they use fixed wing, because it's higher elevation, and easier to pinpoint distances and such.

it could also be DEA or a government agency like that. or maybe it's just a private pilot!

nhp9943

I saw a car going down the road it was green with chrome rims. Does anyone know who it was?

Signal3and2

Premium Subscriber
nhp9943 said:
I saw a car going down the road it was green with chrome rims. Does anyone know who it was?

Did you get the tag number off the back fascia??? lol!

Kirk

DB Admin
Database Admin
nhp9943 said:

Four spoke or five spoke?

Stevie

Did it look like this?

I know it's not really magenta, and the stripe is white, but it could be.

Attachments

• 07-14-06 353.JPG
    07-14-06 353.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 264
Status
Not open for further replies.