Help Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbafam23

i want to buy a good digital scanner but dont know which one to buy so could any1 help decide which one to get thanks

nbafam23

i have the radioshack pro 95 analog to monitor fire & ems but i want something to monitor everthing especially police because the police use a digital frequencie now. so anything that can pick up everything if there is one that does it. thanks

duckbird

nbafam23 said:
i have the radioshack pro 95 analog to monitor fire & ems but i want something to monitor everthing especially police because the police use a digital frequencie now. so anything that can pick up everything if there is one that does it. thanks

Assumming you want another handheld scanner, you might check out the PRO96, BCD396T or the BC296D. If you're looking for a base model, there's the BCD996T or the BC796D

seamusg

duckbird said:
Assumming you want another handheld scanner, you might check out the PRO96, BCD396T or the BC296D. If you're looking for a base model, there's the BCD996T or the BC796D
You forgot the PRO2096 as a base, also the BC796D is M.D.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
nbafam23 said:
What system are you monitoring, state/county or city?

nbafam23

im monitoring county
oh by the way does any1 know how to make your cb's signal stronger?
Or If not which cb should i get for my car that picks up very good thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.