Help programming 396XT in Pinellas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David40

Just got a 396XT and I'm trying to make sure I program it properly for Pinellas County. I downloaded the Pinellas files from RF and uploaded them into the scanner using ARC-XT Pro, but I looked at some frequency information in the local com group on google and they have frequencies listed that I don't see in the RF data I downloaded. Could use some direction on how to proceed. Appreciate any advice, especially from anyone that owns and uses one of these in Pinellas.
Thanks

David40

I mainly listen to my local St Pete area, but I'd like to have access to the entire Pinellas system in my travels around the county. With the data I uploaded to the scanner from RF I thnk I am receiving some of the encrypted conversations because it sounds like control channel data only intermittent. I'll probably load Hillsborough too since I get over there fairly frequently. I see you have the 996. That probably programs pretty much the same as the 396? What software are you using?

Tryton

I use Freescan, one of the best imho, Since you are a premium subscriber, you can download all the systems you want right into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.