Help with SDR Trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I have been using SDR Trunk for a while and can only get just a few (4) systems to work. When I try to add another system I keep getting "No tuner found" error. No matter what I do I keep getting that error. I HAVE a tuner! An RTL-SDR. It works fine with the 4 systems I have programmed in. Only when I try to add another (DMR) it wont play. I can't figure it out. I am going slowly step by step.....frustrated.

ChrisABQ

You really need to have ATLEAST 2 dongles, especially monitoring multiple systems. Sometimes, 3 or even 4 dongles to get everything like you describe.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
You really need to have ATLEAST 2 dongles, especially monitoring multiple systems. Sometimes, 3 or even 4 dongles to get everything like you describe.
Ok I think I might have sort of made an improvement by changing tuner bandwidth from 2.4 to 2.8. Now all channels working. I guess it was a bandwidth issue. I am trying to set up an LTR system. It uses 10 frequencies on 800mhz. The system is about a mile from me, and signals are strong. Is it normal for the channels to show "IDLE" when there is no activity? When there is activity it changes to "ACTIVE". GAIN is set at 143.

Status
Not open for further replies.