Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny303

Ladies or Gents;

Can anyone please tell me if you can still hear the transmissions of DIA? ie... EMS, Fire, Police.... I got all the freq, in and placed them in order, but I haven't heard anything from any of the freq. Or did they do to the system that I can't hear with my Pro 95? Part two of this question, is do you have to place these freq. into a seperate bank...because I placed them into the same bank that I have all the City of Denver freq. in. I started the DIA freq. following the last freq. that I placed in for the City of Denver. Did I do this worng? Thanks for your help!!
Sonny......

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Yes you would need to place them in a different bank since it's a different system and remember the importance if lcn order when programming an EDACS system.

Jim<

Sonny303

Thanks for the information! I wasn't sure about having to place them in a different bank, but you answered that one for me! Thanks Again...You guys are GREAT!! I will do that along with doing the ICN thing! Thanks Jimmnn...
Sonny303

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
And don't forget, on Radio Shack scanners, the banks begin with channel 0. You must program the first EDACS trunking channel into channel 1, or it won't trunk properly. You can put a conventional freq into channel 0, or just leave it blank.

Status
Not open for further replies.