Hobbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

n7jei

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/GRI40) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Any links to news reports?

EMT911

Any links to news reports?

No, there are none because our lame non-newspaper has no reporters. They simply wait for something to come in on their fax machine. And their editorial policy is to only report "good news". That's why there is nothing. But, it did occur, so the provider wisely took it off to deprive the criminal element of a way to avoid capture.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
But, it did occur, so the provider wisely took it off to deprive the criminal element of a way to avoid capture.

Whew, it is a good thing crimianls aren't allowed to buy their own scanner???

Anyways, can you put up a feed for Hobbs?

EMT911

criminals buy their own scanner???

They can still buy one. However, the only local source is RS. And I was in there the other day and overheard a clerk tell a guy "we don't program scanners anymore". I thought, good. I thought about offering to "program it" for him. (wrong frequencies, out of LCN, etc) but just walked away.

CC1309

RS can't keep the scanner on the shelf here. Goes right along with just about everything else too. If its not a cell phone they don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.