Hogansville Ga new codes? Troup County Ga

mocman

Premium Subscriber
I have a whistler 1040 and a few RS triple trunks...I use PSRedit to program. I have received feedback about on phase 2 but after checking it seems Hogansville is listed as Phase 1. I have set the codes from roam to standard to no avail. I have tried the conv and P25 together to no avail. I need to know if anyone in the Troup county area is having the same prob. I get LaGrange on P25 as always. If anyone knows of a fix please let me know as I still can't receive at all.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I have a whistler 1040 and a few RS triple trunks...I use PSRedit to program. I have received feedback about on phase 2 but after checking it seems Hogansville is listed as Phase 1. I have set the codes from roam to standard to no avail. I have tried the conv and P25 together to no avail. I need to know if anyone in the Troup county area is having the same prob. I get LaGrange on P25 as always. If anyone knows of a fix please let me know as I still can't receive at all.

You would probably get better responses if you click on the report button (lower left corner) and ask for this post to be moved to the Georgia Forum Threads. Please do not start a new post as double posting isn't allowed on the site, mods will move this one for you.