Honolulu EDACS/provoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MECS_1947

Anyone know if there are any specifics about programming a p7100 to Honolulu's EDACS provoice system, I saw that it needs to be inverted.

I have programmed a p7100 but only to the analog talk groups but still have trouble, it only seem to work on the simulcast site. I'm not sure if its because the radio only has 128 sysgrp?

Any help greatly appreciated.

edaw

are you trying to listen to hpd/hfd/and ems? i like know if it's possible too

MECS_1947

First thing, I got my p7100 to pick up thr digital provoice talk groups onthe SIMULCAST, but on any other system it has CC SCAN. Is this just have to do with the system freqs or am I missing some thing else?

Second, I have been picking up law enforement and ambulance but cannot get fire, only other thing i could suspect would be encrypted but why just the fire dept? Anyone know what else it maybe?

Thanks

towersites

You have one of the BEST EDACS Techs living on the Big Island. (Ocean View) Maybe Bruce can chime in on your questions??

MECS_1947

towersites; thanks, that would be awesome.

Figured out that I forgot to set the vocoder to provoice, so since I fixed it, things work. Still trying to figure out the site problem though, still think its a frequency issue.

edaw

Let me know if your willing to sell a programmed scanner to pick up hpd and hfd.

Status
Not open for further replies.