How Do I Add The Various Feeds To My List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastEd88

How Do I Add These Page's Feed Into MyBCFY
Can I Make These Into A Single Feed For My County On Ripley County Indiana Live Audio Feeds

County Law Enforcement Dispatch/Ripley County (69)

District 42 - Versailles Dispatch/State Police Region 4 - Versailles

County Fire/EMS Dispatch/Ripley County (69)

Batesville Police Dispatch/Ripley County (69)

Region L Mutual Aid 1/Regional Mutual Aid

Also, How Do I Listen To These Feeds On The App?

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
How Do I Add These Page's Feed Into MyBCFY
Can I Make These Into A Single Feed For My County On Ripley County Indiana Live Audio Feeds

Also, How Do I Listen To These Feeds On The App?

You can not add Call Platform feeds to MyBCFY or combine them into a single feed, you can not listen to them on the app. Calls platform feeds are separate and different than normal feeds in Broadcastify.

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
You can combine separate calls into a Playlist by creating one yourself and adding which talkgroups/frequencies you want to hear. Similar to regular feeds, a volunteer must be streaming these for it to work.

FastEd88

You can not add Call Platform feeds to MyBCFY or combine them into a single feed, you can not listen to them on the app. Calls platform feeds are separate and different than normal feeds in Broadcastify.
They Have Them Available To Listen To Why Don't They Allow Them To Be Put On The Page As A Feed To Each County On The Map Here>>> Ripley County Indiana Live Audio Feeds
Somebody Is Feeding Those Into The System Already, Right?

FastEd88

You can combine separate calls into a Playlist by creating one yourself and adding which talkgroups/frequencies you want to hear. Similar to regular feeds, a volunteer must be streaming these for it to work.

Thanks, I Figured That Out Now I Couldn't Find The Playlist Feature Until You posted That Link And Have My Counties Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T

Feeds On It And Even Saved A Bookmark On My Phone Screen To Bring Up My Favorites Page So I Can Listen To Them, I Also Have It Bookmarked On My Computer.
I Was Trying To Get It On My Alexa But It's Not Working Because Alexa Can't Put In My User And Password To Play The URL Of My Playlist Feed.
I Wish The Broadcastfly App Allow Us To Play Our Playlists Directly And Made Them Shareable To Anyone If We Wanted.​

scanbc780

Usually Lurking
Thanks, I Figured That Out Now I Couldn't Find The Playlist Feature Until You posted That Link And Have My Counties Indiana Project Hoosier SAFE-T

Feeds On It And Even Saved A Bookmark On My Phone Screen To Bring Up My Favorites Page So I Can Listen To Them, I Also Have It Bookmarked On My Computer.​

I Was Trying To Get It On My Alexa But It's Not Working Because Alexa Can't Put In My User And Password To Play The URL Of My Playlist Feed.​

I Wish The Broadcastfly App Allow Us To Play Our Playlists Directly And Made Them Shareable To Anyone If We Wanted.​

As far as I know, the calls platform is still in its infancy. So your expectations are way up there near the top rung and its actuality is still down here in the lower rungs.

FastEd88

As far as I know, the calls platform is still in its infancy. So your expectations are way up there near the top rung and its actuality is still down here in the lower rungs.
OK, I just figured if they are available to be heard then they should be able to be added to that map feeds page and someone wouldn't need to upload that feed again since there is already one it. Saves bandwidth and energy in the world for other good things. I have a lot of people who would like to listen to the scanner feed in my county [Ripley County Indiana Live Audio Feeds] and no one is uploading the SAFE-T Feeds for our county but I did find it was available on the page otherwise. If we could make a playlist and be able to make it available to stream it would be so great. Just the ones listed for our county and the State Police post that is located here.

District 42 - Versailles Dispatch/State Police Region 4 - Versailles

County Fire/EMS Dispatch/Ripley County (69)

County Fire/EMS Operations 1/Ripley County (69)

County Fire/EMS Operations 2/Ripley County (69)

Batesville Police Dispatch/Ripley County (69)

Region L Mutual Aid 1/Regional Mutual Aid

Region L Mutual Aid 2/Regional Mutual Aid

County EMA Operations/Ripley County (69)

LifeLine - IU Health - Statewide

Statflight Air Medical Helicopters Statewide

Thanks For The Help!!!

FastEd88

Ripley County P25.jpg
I just wanted to list these on my counties page so they could be heard on the app maybe as a "user playlist". All of them are already being uploaded by someone. I guess a guy could loop them out and back into a computer and upload them right back as an uploaded audio feed like he had an actual scanner up feeding he has programmed with those channels, but that would be wasting bandwidth both up and down for both him and the website it is going through. I'd like to see every county also list all of these digital channels also when you select it on Broadcastify, maybe one day we will.
I wonder if what I'm wanting could be done by another webpage that combines the streams into one then it can be fed back into Broadcastify as an up-fed scanner stream like it is an actual scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.