How To Remove Protective Case-Batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

norm1153

Greetings: TRX-1. I am so new I can't even install the batteries because I can't figure out how to get the scanner out of the protective case. So far, I haven't found any info in the manual. I do like the case, though.

Last edited:
J

jlmaddencc

Remove the plastic insert from the back first, then pry with the outside sides of both of your thumbs at the same time, rolling downward and outward.

mikey60

Remove the belt clip and antenna, then remove the hard plastic piece from the back of the scanner case. At that point the rubber cover should be flexible enough to take off of the scanner.

Mike

G7HID

Greetings: TRX-1. I am so new I can't even install the batteries because I can't figure out how to get the scanner out of the protective case. So far, I haven't found any info in the manual. I do like the case, though.
JAWS-OF-LIFE.jpg

norm1153

Thanks for the replies! Methinks I am not the only one who ha had that problem. Batteries are in. Removing the hard plastic piece was the missing step.

nacsr

Premium Subscriber
It is a problem. So much there's a Utube video on it.I followed someone's advice and left the plastic piece off. It makes the case much easier to get on and off and doesn't really serve a purpose.

Melv7956

Throw the plastic insert away, it does nothing other than hinder removing the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.