How to switch v-folders ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandlair

Hi,All i got my 500 today so I thought I would start out simple and use the system 17 from factory set up to see how it works.I cannot get it to work for the life of me its stuck in and on 8 i believe .ive tried proable a 100 times cannot get it to change WHAT I'M doing wrong well I hope its me thanks in advance I have pro96 and 396 and not this many problems out of the gate.

raisindot

mandlair said:
Hi,All i got my 500 today so I thought I would start out simple and use the system 17 from factory set up to see how it works.I cannot get it to work for the life of me its stuck in and on 8 i believe .ive tried proable a 100 times cannot get it to change WHAT I'M doing wrong well I hope its me thanks in advance I have pro96 and 396 and not this many problems out of the gate.

Did you read the manual?

If not:

Press FUNC, then PGM to go into V-Scanner mode, then use the up-down arrow keys to select the V-Folder you want, then choose the key right below the "Load" text on the screen. When you are asked if you want to overwrite the current memory, hit the button below the YES text on the screen. Note that if you do this, anything you've programmed into the current memory will be overwritten.

Suzie

mandlair

Ok I think I see what happend not by me though at least I dont think so. The radio came with system 8 in 17 also,so I guess I dont have 17 in the vfolder good reason why I cant get it to load.So I guess need to program or get factory setup again? anyone else have this problem thanks

mandlair

Found my answer I knew I wasnt crazy.LOL The update seems to be just filename fixup. (Swapping VS_08 and VS_17, which were previously misnamed.) posted by dons

Status
Not open for further replies.