HP1 software

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveh552

I have Sentenial software and it seems decent but I have a question or 5 that maybe some here can help with.

When I go into individual settings on some of the channels it gives to option for volume, alert and such along with some other settings but when I go to make some changes, I right click and it is all grey out so not selectiable and when I click in the individual boxes it wont let me do anything. Advice?

I will be taking a trip from Ohio to Dallas this summer and plan on taking the HP1. I have the GPS puck but would rather create list for the trip so I am not hearing all of the crap I do not want to here (example here I can a private ambulance company checking into hospitials and giving a miles report quite often on EMS Dispatch, not something I want to hear and avoid). Is there a KML or something that i can use to figure out what systems will be in place on the routes I am traveling so I can go through and make list, or should I just stick to nationwide database and let it do its thing?

rwier

steveh552;1715453.............................................................When I go into individual settings on some of the channels it gives to option for volume said:
Is it possible you are working in the whole DB? If so, I have no advice except DON'T DO IT. When you get ready to create FavLists, ask again. Others' responses will differ from mine, lol.

Rob

steveh552

Is it possible you are working in the whole DB? If so, I have no advice except DON'T DO IT. When you get ready to create FavLists, ask again. Others' responses will differ from mine, lol.

Rob

Locally I have been using fav list since I bought it and have the same results when it comes to the options. I do have the fav list set to only the talk groups I want and that works fine for me.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have Sentenial software and it seems decent but I have a question or 5 that maybe some here can help with.

When I go into individual settings on some of the channels it gives to option for volume, alert and such along with some other settings but when I go to make some changes, I right click and it is all grey out so not selectiable and when I click in the individual boxes it wont let me do anything. Advice?

I will be taking a trip from Ohio to Dallas this summer and plan on taking the HP1. I have the GPS puck but would rather create list for the trip so I am not hearing all of the crap I do not want to here (example here I can a private ambulance company checking into hospitials and giving a miles report quite often on EMS Dispatch, not something I want to hear and avoid). Is there a KML or something that i can use to figure out what systems will be in place on the routes I am traveling so I can go through and make list, or should I just stick to nationwide database and let it do its thing?

To edit items in your favorites list with Sentinel, click on the "Edit Favorites List" icon.. in the top row of icons, click on the star with the pencil in it.

steveh552

I am starting to figure it out. I made a few more fav list and made some edits. Building a list for the drive to Dallas is going to take quite awhile I think.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I am starting to figure it out. I made a few more fav list and made some edits. Building a list for the drive to Dallas is going to take quite awhile I think.

Glad you're on your way!

rwier

Locally I have been using fav list since I bought it and have the same results when it comes to the options. I do have the fav list set to only the talk groups I want and that works fine for me.

When editing FavLists, make sure you start with the "gold star with the little pencil". This puts you into the editing Mode/Screen/Page.

Status
Not open for further replies.