Ht1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

K5JAB

Hey guys,

I recently bought a referbed HT1000 and I think it has blown finals. Is there any place around here that will repair it or do I need to send it off somewhere?

n5bew1

Hey guys,

I recently bought a referbed HT1000 and I think it has blown finals. Is there any place around here that will repair it or do I need to send it off somewhere?

TD's Radio on main st in Norman might still be able to work on those. They may hang on to older parts longer than some shops. Woody and Jim have been working on Motorola's for 30 yrs plus.

K5JAB

TD's Radio on main st in Norman might still be able to work on those. They may hang on to older parts longer than some shops. Woody and Jim have been working on Motorola's for 30 yrs plus.

Thank you sir, I will give them a call tomorrow.

K5JAB

Thanks for the replies.

I'm kinda afraid of what it's going to cost.

KX5MOT

You could get a used HT1000 for $100 or so on ebay. What problem are you having with it? I have worked on those radios some.

K5JAB

I got it figured out thanks to the seller. He is sending me another radio today.

It wasn't getting out at all. I'm assuming it had a blown pa. I tried a repeater nearby that I can usually hit with my Icon HT at one watt with no luck. The receive is great just no TX at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.