• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

HT1250 Audio Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCOEM9108

Premium Subscriber
I am programming several HT1250 Full Keypad, AAH25KDH9AA6AN, Radios. Read the radio to get the codepulg, built it, programmed 2 radios works great. Used the same codeplug made several programming changes for radios 3 & 4. Programmed radio 3 with the modified code plug and now I get audio out of both the remote mic and the speaker in the radio.

Thinking that it was maybe a radio issue I put this same codeplug in radio 2 and now I have the same issue with radio 2. I had saved the original programmed codeplug that I modified, dumped this back in to radio 2 and still have the audio issue. Took the original 'blank' codeplug that cam in the radio dumped it back in to radio 2, reread it and programmed 1 channel, tested to still have the audio issue.

Any ideas???

Using Pro CPS R06.12.02 Region AA

Thanks in advance.

KCOEM9108

Premium Subscriber
I have tried 2 different RSM. They both work on my day to day HT1250 limited with out audio coming from the radio.

MTS2000des

5B2_BEE00 Czar
had the exact problem with an HT1250. Spent a couple hours on the phone with the RSC and ended up having to send mine in for a depot repair to get it right. Not sure what they did, but they replaced the main board. Mine was under warranty. No one could tell me what caused this problem. Mine was a VHF, current radio F/W and 2009 H/W build.

Status
Not open for further replies.