I would Like To Get Some Help Setting Up Live Audio Feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg5pte

Hello, a local radio store is broadcasting live scanner feed. And I want to right a college term paper on this subject. And use my radio shack frequency scanner and asus laptop to show up this is done in class during my final exam. Can someone point me to some of the users that are subject matter experts so I can ask a few questions about hardware configuration?

Thanks.

joeuser

The Wretched
I bet that local radio store wouldn't mind discussing it with you. A google search yielded plenty of results for me. You can also use the forums search function. This would get you started & when you have a better idea - you'll have a good framework established.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Hello, a local radio store is broadcasting live scanner feed. And I want to right a college term paper on this subject. And use my radio shack frequency scanner and asus laptop to show up this is done in class during my final exam. Can someone point me to some of the users that are subject matter experts so I can ask a few questions about hardware configuration?

Thanks.

Live Audio - The RadioReference Wiki

The above Wiki page is a good place to start. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.