BaLa
Member
There's s new trunking system here in use, for the Military Base.
Fort Leonard Wood.
How can I identify what type of system it is.
I know it uses at least partial digital audio.
So it is either a
Motorola Type 2 Smartzone
Voice: Analog and APCO25 Common Air (like the Greene County System and Edwards AFB, Ca)
or
Project 25 Standard
Voice: APCO25 Common Air Exclusive
Really haven't listened to it much, mostly running 'Pro96Com' to find the TGIDs in use.
Fort Leonard Wood.
How can I identify what type of system it is.
I know it uses at least partial digital audio.
So it is either a
Motorola Type 2 Smartzone
Voice: Analog and APCO25 Common Air (like the Greene County System and Edwards AFB, Ca)
or
Project 25 Standard
Voice: APCO25 Common Air Exclusive
Really haven't listened to it much, mostly running 'Pro96Com' to find the TGIDs in use.