Import problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

the8car

Premium Subscriber
I am unable to import the Hillsbourough County Sheriff trunk system from this page

Hillsborough County, Florida (FL) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

using the new BCtool. My issue is the inability to import just this system. I can import all other selected imports but not this one. When I look in the database page this system appears under the Hillsborough County, Sheriff, Hillsborough County Public Safety link here

Hillsborough County Public Safety Trunking System, Hillsborough County, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

When attempting to import this system I only get the Hillsbourough County name with Sheriff under that but it shows (0) channels.Because the frequencies for this system are on a link off of the main database page of frequencies that this is the reason BCtool cannot import it.

Has anyone else run into this and is there a solution?

Thank you,

Tom

tampatracker

It may just be a software issue. Maybe time to try something else? Also what type/model scanner are you using? That would help us help you.

6Paul21

Premium Subscriber
Tampatracker, how do you like the 800. Have you had any time to try on P25, Polk or Pinellas yet.
I am in Sarasota and have tried Lee P25 so far and it does better then 500. I am still not sure it is doing that great and I did fire am email to Raj at GRE to ask the engineers to work on improving it.

the8car

Premium Subscriber
tampatracker,

I am using a BC396T. I have no problems importing any other systems.

Thanks

tampatracker

So far so good on the 800. With a radio shack discone antenna last night was picking up (garbled) Osceola Co 800 system, Collier Co, Lee Co, Hernando Co, the last two fairly well. Seems to be a bit more sensitive than the 500 as others have mentioned.The discone is only 8 feet agl. The sound quality is great. With a radio shack 800 MHz rubber duck I'm picking up Pasco and Manatee Co's no problem. Polk's P 25 system is hit or miss, it seems to be dependent on atmospheric conditions, as does Sarasota Co, which I imagine has something to do with the nature of their digital signals. I haven't heard any thing on the Pinellas p25 though, I will keep trying.

ke4crc

Premium Subscriber
I posted a file for the BCD 396 t on the Polk dispatch yahoo group page or you can send me your e mail and i'll send you the file in eather a free scan or BC tool program

PolkCountyDispatch : Messages : 80-109 of 109

the8car,

I am unable to import the Hillsbourough County Sheriff trunk system from this page

I am using a BC396T. I have no problems importing any other systems.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.