Indianapolis: Active Shooter

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDaviation

Active Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
501
Reaction score
588
Location
The 317
Can't find anything from local news sources other than a couple shootings overnight, which is the standard here.
 

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
11,156
Reaction score
3,913
Location
S.E. Michigan
Can't find anything from local news sources other than a couple shootings overnight, which is the standard here.

I originally obtained the info from someone streaming a scanner for the area on my phone. I thought I'd put it out there so that maybe someone in the area could catch it. I live in Michigan so I was unable to hear any more after that. I Googled it today looking for clues. Maybe a false report or they're trying to bury it and keep it quiet.
 

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
11,156
Reaction score
3,913
Location
S.E. Michigan
Sorry guys. I thought there was going to be more to follow and I would have kept up with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top