info, that list utility stations

alok

Is there any info, printed or on Internet that list utility stations with calls, location, frequency, mode, power, time of operation, if they ID and when, if encrypted, etc.?

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
Is there any info, printed or on Internet that list utility stations with calls, location, frequency, mode, power, time of operation, if they ID and when, if encrypted, etc.?

Join the UXDF groups.io

They have what you are looking for. Best resource for utility frequencies for many many years.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Actually since this is the digital decoding forum there's a little something I put together to identify stations that can be decoded;

The Klingenfuss books are also very highly regarded though the author has a tendency to be selective when he lists US stations. His politics tends to get in the way, or so the rumor mill would have it. If you want more about this, please PM me as it's a sensitive topic

Mike

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber
Actually since this is the digital decoding forum there's a little something I put together to identify stations that can be decoded;

The Klingenfuss books are also very highly regarded though the author has a tendency to be selective when he lists US stations. His politics tends to get in the way, or so the rumor mill would have it. If you want more about this, please PM me as it's a sensitive topic

Mike
I have bought his stuff for years and never saw any politics but know he gets up when people have violated his copywrite. Another excellent set of books are those of Proeshe. I buy both. Expensive but nothing free compare to those along with UXDF. NOTE: Order directly, not from Amazon, Abes, or elsewhere, as other sellers have been selling older additions. Proesche books: Frequency Manager – Each signal is information