IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tip

Premium Subscriber
I seem to remember some time ago, that there were IRC channels dedicated to UTE monitors that would gather on the channel for real time reporting/sharing of activities.

Do these IRC channels still exist? Would love to know if there is a channel for northeast usa listeners.

Thanks.

tip

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Mike... would any of the existing be at all useful to someone in the northeast? From what I remember, the ones I was aware of were based across the pond.

If you think useful, could you share?

Thanks.

Token

#wunclub channel in Starchat. Keep in mind that traffic in there can be pretty low though, there might be 100 people in there but no one talking for hours. Or there might be quite a bit of traffic for periods of time.

In general the activity in that chat has reduced a great deal in the last 12 moths, and I am not quite sure why. I think several of the older regulars have died or moved on, so it might just take an infusion of new blood to get things going.

I guess the take away here is that if you go in there and it seems dead, don't give up right a way, give it a few tries over a period of a couple of weeks. And even if no one talks, there is a great resource there, a bot named NSA has years of past loggings to use for reference.

T!

Status
Not open for further replies.