is there a problem with payments

Status
Not open for further replies.

imps666

My account doesnt seem to be upgraded, i paid my $15 for 180 days and my account status hasnt changed from Standard (Free)

Can someone please check

D

DaveNF2G

How long ago did you pay? The accounts are not automatically or instantly updated.

D

DaveNF2G

As you are probably aware, this weekend is a major holiday weekend in the USA (and Canada). I would not expect any action before Wednesday at least.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
As you are probably aware, this weekend is a major holiday weekend in the USA (and Canada). I would not expect any action before Wednesday at least.

Except that it indicates he's "Premium" now. :wink:

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
How long ago did you pay? The accounts are not automatically or instantly updated.

That is not correct.

When someone purchases a premium subscription with their credit card their account should be instantly and automatically updated.

In this user's case, it is possible that there was a delay in the transaction processing that occurred.

crowe427

My account doesnt seem to be upgraded, i paid my $15 for 180 days and my account status hasnt changed from Standard (Free)

Can someone please check

I am having the same issue, I upgraded last night and my account never updated. I thought maybe it was due to being at night in a possible update/backup window. This morning I checked and still no change. I sent support an email a few hours ago, no response yet but its only been a few hours, I know they need some time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.