ISICS TalkGroups Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

timkilbride

Database Admin
The updates were to bring the database into compliance with the radioreference handbook. The description field duplicated what the sub-category field said. For example, the sub-category is "ABC Police Department". The description doesn't need to say "ABC Police Department Dispatch". Dispatch is fine.

Tim

randyh57

Has ISICS gone fully encrypt? They have gone silent here in NE Iowa,,Waukon Tower is the only one I could pull in before..NADA the past 3 weeks on both scanners

randyh57

I live in the Cedar Rapids area and can hear 4 different towers and all are
still in the clear and no talk group changes that I have noticed.
I heard Alamakee county within the last hour on TG 3006.
Thank you,its likely my location in the river valley then..Oddly though I can hear Waukon pd and Sheriff with a good signal but analog..

thatoneiowan

Feed Provider
I'll check in and say central Iowa is clear. I picked up Hamilton, Boone, I think Warren, Dallas counties, Des Moines State Radio, Westcom, and Perry last night.

MCWKen

In North Central Iowa, DPS TG 5253 (encrypted) is very active, almost on a daily basis. With exceptions, most all other TG's are open.

Worth County has an encrypted TG - 64619. Worth County also has started using TG 64628 as Fire 3 to coordinate with Mason City Ambulance.

Mason City Fire has continued to transition to ISICS, with one encrypted TG 21635. There have been 20 or so TG's tested in the last few weeks, not able to identify them as of yet, but are in the 216xx series.

However, come May 1, I will be moving to Clinton, after which, will no longer be able to provide further updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.