R30 Issue with Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

I have the IC-R30 with the latest firmware installed. Today i installed the controller app on my phone. The R30 detected the phone and the phone detected the R30 and both devices were connected. However the app just won't connect to the R30 no matter what i do. After awhile, i went to the phone's bluetooth device list, i selected the R30 and clicked the "forget this device" option.

Since then, the R30 just won't pair again with the phone. Then i realize that the phone still appears in the R30 bluetooth device list and i suspect that's why it won't pair again. I don't see a "forget this device" option on the R30 so i backed up my settings and did a full reset of the R30. To my surprise, even after the reset, my phone still appear in the bluetooth device list and so the problem remains. I still can't pair the R30 with the phone again.

Did any of you had this issue and have you found a solution.

Thanks

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Can you point me to the instructions on how to do that because i don<t see any option to delete a device

biffa18

press menu - bluetooth set - go to pairing connect -this will then show you paired devices-highlight one you want to delete - press quick menu button this will bring up options box, one of the options is delete easy when you know how lol............i worked that out i can not find that in any instructions basic or advanced !

jazzboypro

Premium Subscriber
Wow thanks a lot for the info, it worked like a charm. Good find on your part !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.