OP25 Issues with ADP decoding

wgbecks

What software do you use to listen to the audio?
I've tried 2 and only 1 worked - rdio-scanner which is terrible and doesn't link the audio to it

I use Winamp for listening to the Icecast streams because, although it's an old media player, it has the best presentation of the talkgroup
tags sent to the server by icemeta.py. Other media players that are capable of displaying song title and artist work too.

You can use any media player of choice that you have setup to be the default player of mp3 files on your client system to play the audio
archives as you click on them in a browser. On my ThinkPad (Windows), I use the Windows Media Player that give me the ability to
download an archive file as well as to alter the playback speed when reviewing its content.

Rdio-Scanner will of course not work because the audio files are not formatted to work with that application, but it would be a plus
for many feed providers if op25 had an option to create said files.

Reconrider

Inside the Galaxy
As strange as it seems, +5 is the correct value to retain seven days of archives that includes the current day. The script crates folders
in full 24-hour (one-day) increments whereby the current day (date) while open is not counted for deletion, and that a closed (one-day)
folder has to age 24-hours before it will be counted for deletion, thus yielding seven consecutive days.

Here's a snapshot of the seven consecutive days archive folders as they appear in the web browser and whereby op25 and liquidsoap
are running 24x7x365.

View attachment 170177
Super odd the way they did it. I read a few things saying it was 5 days, so obviously those pages were wrong LOL
I use Winamp for listening to the Icecast streams because, although it's an old media player, it has the best presentation of the talkgroup
tags sent to the server by icemeta.py. Other media players that are capable of displaying song title and artist work too.

You can use any media player of choice that you have setup to be the default player of mp3 files on your client system to play the audio
archives as you click on them in a browser. On my ThinkPad (Windows), I use the Windows Media Player that give me the ability to
download an archive file as well as to alter the playback speed when reviewing its content.

Rdio-Scanner will of course not work because the audio files are not formatted to work with that application, but it would be a plus
for many feed providers if op25 had an option to create said files.
This is cool. I haven't used winamp or xampp in a really long time. I'll have to look and see what I want it to work and do.

Everything so far seems to be correct. mp3 files work, and save to the correct file. Appreciate you taking the time to get me running

wgbecks

Super odd the way they did it. I read a few things saying it was 5 days, so obviously those pages were wrong LOL

I don't know that the information was wrong so much as how it's with the other terms in the script.

This is cool. I haven't used winamp or xampp in a really long time. I'll have to look and see what I want it to work and do.

Winamp is ancient, but you can see how the "Talkgroup Number" and the "Alpha Tag" appear when using this old jewel.

Winamp.png

Everything so far seems to be correct. mp3 files work, and save to the correct file. Appreciate you taking the time to get me running

You're welcome!