Johnson County Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiana1983

The online feed that someone has someone has up for johnson county, does it included low band too (vhf). they use they frequencies too. Would they be able to put those online too for johnson county. also it is possible to put atterbery job corps on there too,there frequency is 164.700.

W9NES

The frequency 164.700 should be submitted under the federal database for Indiana.Can you get us a Tone PL or ctcss for 164.700 and are they using a Repeater?

indiana1983

In reference to Atterbury Job Corps, I work there and actaully there frequency is 164.700 as explain. Yes its simplex, we don't have a repeater yet. I would like to know how to be able to get one though. We could really use one with all the traffic we do. It would be helpful. We actaully have 4 channels but not for sure what the frequency is for 3 and 4. The 164.700 frequency is for Channel 2 on out radios. I would appericiate any help from anyone. Also does anyknow if the Low Band frequencies are active for Camp Atterbury and does anyone know what Rural Metro frequencies in this area of Johnson County, If they use a repeater?? Also I have programmed Stat Amb frequencies in the recieve is 151.400. I dont know the PL tone?? Does anyone of any PL tones for this info.

W9NES

Rual Metro is on 155.235 and they are simplex with no repeater.I have heard calls for Rual Metro posting there medics at locations in Johnson County for coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.