Jumper Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASII

Memory Capacity
I am looking for a jumper cable with a BNC connector on one end and an SO-239 on the other. Can anybody recommend any sources for this that don't charge an arm and a leg?

Rred

Look on Amazon for a PIGTAIL cable, jumper cables are for car batteries.
There are several cable shops here in the US that either have them on hand or will make them up. I don't recall the name but used one shop in NC(?) who were fast and reasonable, top quality. You won't get a decent cable for two bucks. Probably not even for ten, before shipping.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Pigtail Cable

And that is exactly why I posted here. I want to get good quality at a reasonable price. I will try to look for the place in NC.

jcop225

Radio Zoomer
For what it's worth, this guy is the ONLY guy I deal with. Very quick shipper and excellent quality cables and connectors. I have practically all my shack wired up with this seller's cables.
BNC male to PL-259 SO239 Female Jack jumper pigtail Cable RG58 3' MADE IN USA | eBay

Manny

That's a rather reasonable price, especially if they are such high quality.

The only recommendation I have is look around for one that is made from LMR-195 style coax. Same size and flexibility as RG-58 but less loss.

The amazon link is 'supposedly' RG-316 which is very thin and flexible. Good for an HT but it's lots of extra loss if you don't need that much flex.

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Good for jumpers!

Well, seeing as I only use 2'-3' jumpers, the RG-58 cable loss is almost not even worth thinking about for my use.
Jeremy, how much length do you need?
Manny

Ryangn

check out these guys they use the best quality coax and connectors.

https://mpddigital.us/

I second MPD Digital - I have used them before many times. They have a store on Ebay. If they don't have what you are looking for send them a message and tell them what brand cable (I always use Times Microwave), what type of cable and what connectors and they will quote you a price and if you want it they will create an Ebay listing just for you to purchase it and custom make the cable(s).

KK6ZTE

Premium Subscriber
MPDDigital is also on Amazon, with some of their stuff having Prime Shipping.

I'll second the recommendation for 911az84 on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.