KDHE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireattack484

Feed Provider
Put them in at the beginning of the COVID19 quarantines etc and haven’t heard a single thing in Wichita. Might be more activity in Topeka or KC areas, but nothing here.

Jimbnks

Premium Subscriber
Put them in at the beginning of the COVID19 quarantines etc and haven’t heard a single thing in Wichita. Might be more activity in Topeka or KC areas, but nothing here.

Same here, I've heard more traffic on SC-9 PSAP, unit going to KDHE in Topeka.

A side note I hear a roll call test on SC-9 EMS for the first time this morning done by ECS at 11:00 am. I had not heard that before.

dgruver911

Not possible. all regional EMS interop talkgroups have been shut off for several weeks, along with Fire and PWKS. They do regular roll calls on PSAP and MED channels. They used to do EOC roll calls for EM people, not sure what they will do now that those have been reassigned.

Jimbnks

Premium Subscriber
Not possible. all regional EMS interop talkgroups have been shut off for several weeks, along with Fire and PWKS. They do regular roll calls on PSAP and MED channels. They used to do EOC roll calls for EM people, not sure what they will do now that those have been reassigned.

The roll call I heard was on TG 2007, which I had incorrectly tagged in my scanner as SC 9 EMS.

Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.