Key West PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmboy

Can someone please educate me on this?... I have Monroe County programmed per current RR, but cannot pick up any KWPD chatter. From what I can tell, KWPD uses the county system. I reside about 20 miles outside of city limits. Before moving here, I was accustomed to being able to pick up any municipality within the county system, anywhere within the county. What am I doing wrong? ...thanks.

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
Can someone please educate me on this?... I have Monroe County programmed per current RR, but cannot pick up any KWPD chatter. From what I can tell, KWPD uses the county system. I reside about 20 miles outside of city limits. Before moving here, I was accustomed to being able to pick up any municipality within the county system, anywhere within the county. What am I doing wrong? ...thanks.

Nothing. Key West PD typically is carried only on the Key West site, so you won't hear them on the Sugarloaf nor Stock Island sites. That's a SmartZone system for ya, doing what it's supposed to do.

Key West fire seems to be carried on the Stock Island site, so if you can hear that you should be able to pick up their chatter.

http://colostreaming.com:8000/botekyw

Status
Not open for further replies.